The government has not revealed the woman’s identity, age or the specific reasons for blocking her entry into the country, ...
Burke said security agencies had not advised that any of the other Australians in the group warranted an exclusion order.
Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has acknowledged that ISIS brides have been issued passports, while insisting his government provided “no assistance” to the cohort.
Liberal leader Angus Taylor has called for clarity over the government's involvement in the high-profile “ISIS bride” saga, ...
Anthony Albanese says events like the Bondi massacre have undoubtedly changed Australia, but played down the frustrations over his leadership ahead of the terrorist attack. Addressing the fact he was ...
The Albanese government has issued a temporary exclusion order against one Australian woman linked to ISIS, with Home Affairs Minister Tony Burke confirming security agencies advised the move.
The Opposition Leader has softened his language on the so-called ISIS brides cohort after a remark from one of his ...
Home Affairs Minister Tony Burke revealed on Wednesday a 'temporary exclusion order' had been enforced.
The Albanese government has banned one of Australia’s “ISIS brides” in Syria from returning to Australia for up to two years but is set to allow 10 of the women and 23 children to come home.
An ISIS bride has been barred from returning home from Syria under a rare temporary exclusion order. The Muslim community is raising major security concerns, fearing that rising Islamophobic threats ...
One of the so-called ‘ISIS brides’ attempting a return to Australia has been slapped with a temporary exclusion order by the ...
The federal opposition will make a bid for the Albanese government to release documents in relation to the imminent return of ...